Keeping you safe
In response to COVID-19 and compliance with CDC regulations, New Beginning employs every precaution to ensure health and safety. Such measures include the use of a HEPA air purifier, disinfectant power spray on all surfaces, disposable microphone covers, temperature checks, touchless hand sanitizer, disposable masks and gloves.
Communion provides participants prefilled cups and the distribution of all food and beverage products is currently discontinued.
All persons joining us for in-person worship are required to:
- Return to your vehicle if you have a cough, cold, fever and/or are awaiting COVID test results
- Have your temperature checked at the door (must not be above 100° F)
- Wear a mask at all times
- Use hand sanitizer or wear gloves
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash hands after using restroom
- Use your personal device for online giving
Encouraged, but not required:
- Proof of vaccination